Webroot.com/safe is the most reliable and advanced type of antivirus program in the United States. It’s the cheapest and the most powerful antivirus program designed especially for devices that are more prone to virus attack. Webroot provides safety against viruses, malware, and spyware attacks. It comes with specialized technology that provides safety while surfing on the internet. Let us start with the installation steps for the webroot.
Webroot installation Process and steps
Installation of webroot.com/safe is quite easy as well as simple to know. We have explained all the processes in detail. Please read the whole process to know the detailed process for webroot installation.
Steps to create an account
This is the first step to follow to install webroot:
- Open any browser on your device as well as visit the website webroot.com.
- After visiting the official website of webroot on the menu bar above you will see a My Account tab
Click on the My Account tab and a window will appear on the screen showing two tabs i.e. Log in and create an account.
- If you are an old user and have already used webroot once before then fill the login details in the blank spaces are given. Click on the login button
- Is this your first time to create an account then click on the ‘create an account’ Button beside the login button.
- Fill up the details asked i.e. Webroot keycode, email address, Password, Personal security code, Security question as well as the answer for the security question.
- If you don’t have the key-code then the steps to get the key-code are given below.
- Then confirm the email address by clicking on the link sent to your email address by webroot.
- Now Log in with the email address as well as the password you created while creating an account on webroot.
- Now you are ready with your account.
Steps to get the webroot.com/safe activation
Activation code is a 20 digit code that you get while purchasing the webroot.com/safe. One can get the activation code at the back cover of the webroot Pack or else it will be sent to the email address which you have given while registering. If you have not purchased the webroot then follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of webroot i.e. webroot.com
- There click on the ‘Protect your Home‘ button.
- It will direct you to the page consisting of the plans of webroot secure anywhere.
- Select any plan suitable for you as well as your device and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Now go to the checkout page and fill in the details such as Email address, first name, last name, address, country i.e. United states, city, state as well as the postal code.
- Now fill in the billing details i.e. credit card details. You can use PayPal for the payment.
- After completion of the payment, webroot will send the activation code to your registered email address.
- Note the activation code, it will be useful for the activation of your account.
Download as well as Installation Steps of webroot
After purchasing the webroot secure-anywhere the next steps are related to the download as well install it.
- Now go to the official website of webroot.com/safe and in the upper corner click on my account button
- Then a window will appear for the login details.
- Log in through your registered email address as well as the password.
- Now a window will appear showing your name.
- Go to the ‘downloads’ menu in the upper right corner of your webroot dashboard.
- Now select the operating system as well as the bit of the device on which you require the webroot secure-anywhere.
- Then click on the download button just below the operating system button.
- Now the download process for webroot will start and it will download automatically on the download location.
- Visit the download location and double click on the downloaded file.
- Now a window of webroot installation will appear.
- Click on the Next button and complete the installation procedure as stated by the software.
- After some time the installation process will get over and webroot secure-anywhere will get install on your device.
- Now use the webroot.com/safe security to protect your files by running the full scans.
Note: Webroot is available for every operating system as well as can be used on any platform.